Designed to bring the critical performance of our flagship Q-Series monitors into the V-Series family.
The VQ3110 builds upon the foundations of our largest self-powered monitor; the V3110. Three years of development has given the VQ3110 an entirely new tweeter and custom 3” mid-range driver specifically designed to partner to the performance of the custom 10” Lf driver.
The power supply and output stage of the Class AB amplification section has also been uprated to deliver even more headroom to these critical components.
The VQ3110 utilises a hybrid amplifier configuration with Class D driving a massive 700w to the LF transducer and over 400w of class AB amplification to the mid and the high, ensuring absolute rock-solid performance and transparency.
The VQ3110 has a number of practical applications including midfield monitors in large control rooms or as main monitors in smaller spaces. The VQ3110 can also be configured as part of an Atmos or immersive audio system.
- Dimensions: 380(w) x 600(h) x 360(d) mm / 15”(w) x 23.75”(h) x 14.25”(d)
- Weight: 41kg / 90.5 lb
- Drivers: Bass cone – 1 x 250 mm (10”)
- Mid Frequency soft dome – 1 x 76 mm (3”)
- High Frequency soft dome – 1 x 28 mm (1 1/8th”)
- Max SPL: 116.5dB continuous pink noise @ 1m Leq 1 minute 122.5dB per pair pink noise @ 1m Leq 1 minuet
- Frequency Response: 34Hz-20kHz ± 2 dB & 30Hz -6 dB Connector: XLR and 1?4 inch Jack combo socket - Impedance: 10k ohm electronically balanced
- Wiring: Pin 1 ground Sleeve
- Pin 2 hot Tip Pin 3 cold Ring
- Sensitivity: Rear mounted 10 position rotary switch calibrated in 2dB steps
- Minimum sensitivity +4dBu for 100dB SPL @ 1m
- Maximum sensitivity sensitivity -14dBu for 100dB SPL @ 1m
- Subsonic: -3dB @ 14Hz, 24dB/oct
- Crossover Points: 457Hz, 2.6kHz, 24dB/oct
- LF EQ: Flat, -9dB, -6dB for cut below 100Hz, +1dB for lift below 80Hz
- LF output power: > 700W RMS continuous (note 1)
- MF output power: > 200W RMS continuous (note 1)
- HF output power: > 200W RMS continuous (note 1)
- THD: Typ 0.03% @ 1kHz at levels up to 1 dB below clip, 20Hz- 20kHz typ 0.005% @ 20W RMS 1kHz
- Hum & Noise: > -100 dB referred to clip
Mid EQ: Flat ± 1dB for 457Hz to 2.6kHz HF EQ: Flat ± 1dB for 2.6kHzHz to 20kHz