Voltage controlled amplifier
The VCA A from Marienberg Devices is used to control audio signals or control voltages in the level statically or dynamically. Control behaviour can be switched between exponential and linear characteristics. In addition, there are up to three inputs for control voltages so that complex modulations can be implemented without the need for any further modules.
- Developed and handmade in Germany.
- Voltage-controlled amplifier with 3 inputs for control signals
- Control behaviour can be switched exponentially and linearly
- Control range: -74 dB up to +6 dB
- Power consumption: 30 mA
- Plug connectors: 6.3 mm Mini jack
- Dimensions: 222.25 x 50.8 x 38 mm
- Weight: 211 g
- Can only be operated with power supplies from Marienberg Devices
|Width ||5,08 cm |
|exponential ||Yes |
|linear ||Yes |